Concert II Fungicide
Concert II Fungicide provides both preventative and curative control of wide range of common plant diseases including anthracnose, leaf blots, leaf spots, dollar spot, powdery mildew and others listed on the label. Concert II Fungicide is easliy applied and works on contact and systemically providing outstanding disease resistance. Concert II is recommended for use in programs which are compatible with the principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which include the use of disease resistant crop varieties, cultural practices, pest scouting and disease forecasting systems which reduce unnecessary applications of pesticides.
oncert II Fungicide is effective for strategic use in programs that attempt to minimize disease resistance to fungicides. Some other fungicides which are at risk from disease resistance exhibit a single-site mode of fungicidal action. Concert II Fungicide, with a multi-site mode of action, may be used to delay or prevent the development of resistance to single-site fungicides. Consult with your Federal or State Cooperative Extension Service representatives for guidance on the proper use of Concert II Fungicide in programs which seek to minimize the occurrence of disease resistance to other fungicides.
* Do not use in greenhouses.
* Do not use on home lawns and turf sites associated with apartment buildings, daycare centers, playgrounds, playfields, recreational park athletic fields, athletic fields located on or next to schools (ie., elementary, middle and high schools), campgrounds, churches, and theme parks.
|Active Ingredients:||Chlorothalonil 38.5% Propiconazole 2.9%|
|Target Pests:||* See label for complete list|
|For use in:||Turf-grass, Golf Course Greens & Tees, Sod Farms, Field Nurseries, Ornamentals and Landscape Plants * See label for complete listing|
|Application:||1.5 - 8.3 oz per 1,000 sq. ft. (per 14 - 28 days application interval) * See label for complete application instructions|
- This Item:
Starting at $240.00
- Main Event Dry Manganese 10% Micros bag (3 lbs) $24.50
- Bayleton 50 WSP Fungicide-bag (4 x 5.5 oz packets) $237.26
- Barricade 4FL Herbicide-4 oz bottle $35.60
- Beloukha Herbicide jug (2.5 gal) $155.75