When used as directed, Emerald:
- Provides unprecedented dollar spot control in virtually every major turf species, and in every region, of the United States.
- Controls dollar spot for up to 28 days with a single application.
- Delivers better dollar spot control in bentgrass than other fungicides.
- Gives superintedents a true resistance-management tool.
- Utilizes low use rates and provides strong residual control.
Dollar Spot Has Never Seen Anything Like It
And neither have you. Emerald is a different class of fungicide chemistry for dollar spot control. The active ingredient, boscalid, attacks pathogens that cause dollar spot in a unique and highly effective way.
Emerald inhibits a system called complex II in the mitochondria of fungal cells. By depriving the fungal cells of energy, Emerald disrupts fungal growth and development, halting disease development. Both the mode and site of action of Emerald differ from any other fungicides used to control dollar spot, which is why Emerald can effectively control pathogens that have developed resistance to other fungicides. In other words, it works.
Where To Use Emerald
Research shows that Emerald provides excellent dollar spot control in every region of the country, including yours. And Emerald controls dollar spot in most major turf species, including:
- Creeping Bentgrass
- Colonial Bentgrass
- Perennial Ryegrass
- Annual Ryegrass
- Kentucky Bluegrass
- Common Bermudagrass
- Hybrid Bermudagrass
- Annual Bluegrass
- St. Augustinegrass
- Tall Fescue
How To Apply Emerald
Because it is a different class of fungicide chemistry for dollar spot control, Emerald can serve as a valuable resistance-management tool. As with all fungicide chemistries, however, Emerald should be applied as part of a rotation. For additional disease control, Emerald can be tank-mixed with other fungicides.
To achieve optimal results, make no more than two successive applications of Emerald. For specific application rates and instructions, consult the product label.
|Active Ingredients:||boscalid 70%|
|Target Pests:||Dollar Spot|
|For use in:||Commercial: Golf Courses Only|
|Application:||Foliar spray or in Tank Mixes with other registered Turf-grass Fungicides * See label for complete application instructions|
- This Item:
Starting at $174.56
- Primo Maxx-Gallon $317.00
- Flumigard SC Aquatic and Landscape Herbicide-Gallon $348.00
- 3-Way Lawn Weed Killer quart (32 oz) $15.60
- Pedigree Fungicide SC jug (2.5 gallon) $1,037.88