Sprint 330 Chelated Iron
High Performance Iron Chelate for Foliar and Soil Applications on Trees, Turf, Ornamentals, and Garden For dark green, healthy plants, Sprint 330 iron chelate is unquestionably the best iron product available.
High Performance Iron Chelate for Foliar and Soil Applications on Trees, Turf, Ornamentals, and Garden For dark green, healthy plants, Sprint 330 iron chelate is unquestionably the best iron product available. Unlike non-chelated or weakly chelated irons, the strong Sprint iron chelates maintain and protect plant available iron in turf, containerized and field grown plants, trees and shrubs.
• 10 percent fully chelated DTPA iron
• performs best in slightly acidic to slightly alkaline soils with a pH of up to 7.5 Iron is essential for the formation of chlorophyll, a vital component to ensure plant health. Since iron has low plant mobility, new growth in iron deficient plants often shows iron deficiency. In early stages, leaves have interveinal chlorosis where plant leaves are light green to yellow but the leaf veins remain green. In severe cases, leaves turn white and plants may die. Iron deficiencies commonly occur in:
• Soils which are high in pH, calcareous, or have heavy clay which tie up iron.
• Plants which have a limited root system due to environmental, pest, or disease stress.
• Soils high in sand content due to poor nutrient-holding capacity
Rates: As a foliar spray mix 1 tsp. per gal. and apply as a through spray. For soil applications apply 1 tsp. per plants for plants up to 2 ft. in height; 2 tsp. per plant for plants up to 2-3 ft. in height; and 3 tsp. per plant for plants 4-8 ft. in height. Treat the soil under the dripline of the plant.
|Active Ingredients:||10% DTPA chelated iron|
|For use in:||Nurseries, Gardens, Landscape Plantings and Turfgrass|