LI 700 Non-ionic Surfactant is a premium soy-oil derived, non-ionic penetrating surfactant, which reduces off-target spray drift, and reduces spray water pH. Unique formulation technology and quality ingredients separate LI 700 from the imitators. Contains LECI-TECH chemistry.
- Drift reduction when spraying with performance-sized droplets
- Droplet retention by adhesion and spreading
- Increased penetration without cuticle disruption
- Acidification properties reducing spray solution pH, preventing pesticide degradation and maximizing performance
- Low-foaming surfactant that will not cause foam problems in the spray tank
|Active Ingredients:||Phosphatidylcholine, methylacetic acid and alkyl polyoxyethylene ether 80%|
|Application:||1-4 pints per 100 gallons|